Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
banno at wordpress
I'm moving to wordpress. I'll miss blogger, especially the fab blogroll feature. But my blog has been virtually impossible to open o...
-
Teja decided to take Christopher Nolan with us to see ' Ghajini '. I said: "Is that a good idea?" Teja said: "We...
-
I'm moving to wordpress. I'll miss blogger, especially the fab blogroll feature. But my blog has been virtually impossible to open o...
-
1. Do your best to go with someone. Beg, borrow, steal, or call a professional escort service, if you have to. But don’t; please don’t ve...

5 comments:
beautiful husband, beautiful home, beautiful light, beautiful photo...
utter gorgeousness. hugs to all of you!
Memsaab, thank ye!
Unmana, yes, that is. :)
Space Bar, :)
Well, I guess distance does make the heart fonder. When he is around, he is just annoying, most of the time.
Whenever you get tired of him, you can send him to me for a while. I will return him when you want him back ;-)
Memsaab, hmm :)
Post a Comment